Mornington Peninsula and Western Port Biosphere Reserve References
This is a collection of references relating to the Western Port Biosphere Reserve.
The collection was originally developed in EndNote XI, and its contents are available in three formats to cater for as many users as possible:
1. Original EndNote XI library references.enlx (7.2 MB)
Suitable for EndNote X and XI
2. RIS-format text file referencesris.txt (1.0 MB)
Suitable to import into many other types of reference management software, including Zotero, a Firefox extension. Both Zotero (the reference manager) and Firefox (the browser in which it operates) are free, open-source software. (See notes below.)
3. RTF file referencesallfields.rtf(1.7 MB)
Suitable for most word processors. (See notes below.)
- Call numbers, accession numbers and some other details are contained in the N1 (notes) field of the RIS file. The RTF file contains the field names in the original EndNote version, so will help to resolve any questions about the contents of the RIS file.
- The following PDF files are included as attachments in the original EndNote version, but not the RIS or RTF versions:
Cohen, R. (2000). References relevant to Western Port. Rebecca_cohen_lite.pdf (PDF 3.4 MB)
Government of Victoria. (2002). Mornington Peninsula and Western Port Biosphere Reserve stage 1 nomination: Submission to UNESCO. nomination.pdf (PDF 4.0 MB)
- Mornington Peninsula Landcare Network February 2018 Newsletter mpln_feb_newsletter_26022018.pdf