This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of this initiative and develop a site water stewardship plan. We will provide you with assistance to develop the plan and the training necessary. Specifically, we will provide you with:
- a site visit to assist you identify site conditions and actions required,
- a template to build the plan,
- information on catchment conditions,
- field days to see how other water stewardship plans are being developed and benefiting landholders,
- information how your other work on farm or your site (such as existing or planned works including whole farm plans or other site water management) will be built into, or integrated with, site water stewardship plans, and
- specialist training from Western Port Biosphere and The Alliance for Water Stewardship which will help you develop and implement your plan.
Contact: Lance Lloyd, Water Stewardship Project Officer | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 03 5979 2167